The Mathematical Programming Glossary is published by the INFORMS Computing Society. The society appoints a Chief Editor who in turn selects an Advisory Board.
- Chief Editor: Allen Holder, Rose-Hulman Mathematics.
- Editorial Board:
- Chris Beck, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto.
- John Chinneck, Department of Systems and Computer Engineering, Carleton University.
- Harvey Greenberg, Denver, Colorado, email@example.com
- David Morton, Department of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- Jörg Rothe, Institut für Informatik, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
- Henry Wolkowicz, Department of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
- Founding Author: Harvey Greenberg, Denver, Colorado, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have comments, suggestions, improvements or other advise on how the Glossary's value can be increased, please contact the Chief Editor.